The Storyteller’s Society is a special membership group of young professionals in their 20s and 30s who support the Tenement Museum. Through a series of curated annual virtual and in-person events and programs, the Storyteller’s Society encourages a tight-knit community of like-minded individuals to come together to explore the role im/migration plays in shaping American identity, engage in meaningful conversation about immigration policy, and celebrate the mission of the Museum. Storyteller’s Society events include special virtual and in-person tours, happy hour meet-and-greets, and immigration-related panel discussions.
Annual Core Benefits
- Unlimited access to all in-person and virtual Museum tours
- 4 exclusive Storyteller’s Society events – including happy hours, book club meetings, immigration-related panel discussions, and special tours (e.g. Love @ The Tenement)
- 2 tickets to the member holiday party (when applicable)
- 15% discount at the Museum Shop
- 50% discount on food programs (when applicable)
- Core benefits for one
- Core benefits for two
Core benefits for 2, plus:
Opportunity to collaborate on the Storyteller’s Society annual calendar, helping design and execute events, programming initiatives, and Member recruitment efforts
Storyteller's Society Past Events:
Give the gift of a Tenement Museum membership to those in your life who love learning.