The Storyteller’s Society is a special membership group of young professionals in their 20s and 30s who support the Tenement Museum. Through a series of curated annual events and programs, the Storyteller’s Society encourages a tight-knit community of like-minded individuals to come together to explore the role immigration plays in shaping American identity, engage in meaningful conversation about immigration policy, and celebrate the mission of the Museum.
Annual Core Benefits
- Unlimited access to all standard Museum tours and 50% discount on food programs
- 4 exclusive Storyteller’s Society events, including happy hours, immigration-related panel discussions, and special tours (e.g. Love @ The Tenement)
- 15% discount at the Museum Shop
- Two tickets to the member holiday party
- Recognition in the Tenement Museum annual report
- Core benefits for one
- Core benefits for two
Core benefits for two, plus:
- Opportunity to collaborate on the Storyteller’s Society annual calendar, helping design and execute events, programming initiatives and Member recruitment efforts
- Access to Tenement Museum Gala tickets at a 50% discounted rate
- Leadership Council listing in the Tenement Museum annual report and website
Storyteller's Society Events
Grandma Mamie’s Black Chicken Soup: Cooking & Storytelling
Join the Tenement Museum Storyteller’s Society on Tuesday, February 26th at 6:30 pm for a special event in partnership with Cooking with Granny, a series that highlights the special moments, unwritten recipes, and heroic stories of our grandmothers!