See how immigrant families balanced their traditions with working outside the home at garment factories across the city in the early 20th century. Join us for a virtual tour exploring the Rogarshevsky family, a Jewish American family from Lithuania who lived in 97 Orchard Street in the 1910s. Just like on our Sweatshop Workers building tour, a Tenement Museum Educator will virtually guide you through their home and discuss how they adjusted to life in America.
Cost: $10/device; free with Museum membership
*For Tenement Museum Members, please use this form to set up your reservation.
- Sunday, February 28 at 6:00pm ET
- Wednesday, March 3 at 7:00pm ET
- Friday, March 12 at 6:00pm ET
- Tuesday, March 23 at 4:00pm ET
- Sunday, March 21 at 4:00pm ET